1. She loves to take a bath. She could spend hours in the tub every night!
2. She likes Minnie and Mickey, Princesses, puppies, kitties and babies.
3. She enjoys “toons” like Brave, How To Train Your Dragon, Tinkerbell, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
4. She uses an iPad better than some adults I know.
5. She loves tacos, cereal, yogurt and suckers.
6. She was potty trained before turning 2!
7. She still sleeps in my bed most of the time.
8. She likes to color, draw, play with play-doh and paint.
9. She does not like to hear me sing.
10. She uses a variety of two-word phrases to communicate and relies heavily on yes/no questions to steer her listener.
11. She likes to take off her clothes any chance she gets – and can dress and undress independently for the most part.
12. She does not really like playing outside in the cold, but really enjoyed being outside when the weather was nice.
13. One of her favorite words is “self” which really speaks to her independence.
14. She is delightfully sweet an caring.
15. She thinks her name is Baby and she is telling everyone she is 3 today.
This little snuggler makes me smile everyday. We are so grateful that she has graced our family with her light.